I offer several design services. This ranges from working with architects & contractors to create plans suitable for submission to the county & cities for permit approval; to working with individual homeowners to create a plan for their residence.
In every case this involves interviewing the client to determine the scope of work. This can be done by visiting of the property or emailing me with design parameters and an attachment of the site plans. I can then create an estimate for creating the drawings. If I am selected to proceed, I would next create a conceptual drawing for the client’s review. After review and necessary changes are discussed, I can create a final drawing. For residential clients I also do consultations which involve a walk-through of the property. Taking notes. Determining solutions. And creating a written report.
Contact me to discuss your project.
I will be happy to give you more information on how the design process works.
Design Services Offered:
Landscape Design, Irrigation Design, Fuel Management Design
- residential, commercial, industrial properties
- CAD drawings (computer aided drafting)
- .pdf format available for viewing, making changes, and printing
- meet with client, identify problem areas, make recommendations, plant selections
- written report given to client and/or landscape contractor
- best management practices
- audit existing landscape and irrigation
- make suggestions to improve irrigation efficiency
- make suggestions to create a more water-wise landscape
- rain water management
- fuel management